When I need you - Celine Dion

Arranjuez Mon Amour - Nana Mouskouri

12.12.05

In your Eyes




When I see your smile I feel free,
my heart seems a seagull in the sky
and my soul pray you to stay by me,
because a friend never say goodbye

Baby, let freedom slink in your heart
to put away all fear and sick love
I beg you, please, take a new start
with someone in the clouds above

Sometimes I touch the snow,
your smile come back into my head
to take away all my sorrow
and give me feelings I never had

So far away in a cold land
your heart strong'n'deeply beat
asking God to find the friend
to hold your hand and go on feet

More than words I could write,
please, let your soul fly away
from sadness and dark night
till you find a homeland to stay

Everytime your green eyes
come, hope shake my heart
and remember me the cries
I gave when my lover appart


LUDwig
MacMartinson

Sem comentários: